Welcome aboard our Queen Bea!
The Queen Beatriz or as we affectionately call her ‘Queen Bea’ has been chosen for her overall high level of comfort and her large cabins located on the upper deck which all feature ensuites, air conditioning and ocean views, with selected cabins offering private balconies.
The Queen Bea treats her guests with an outdoor jacuzzi and two bar areas perfect for soaking up the incredible island views after a fun day cruising the islands. Meal time will be enjoyed in spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas, and the comfy lounge area is the perfect spot to take in the daily briefings and presentations on the wildlife and history of the Galapagos.
You don’t need to worry about fitting in your own snorkelling gear, wetsuits or beach towels as the Queen Bea has enough for everyone. And the meals are something to look forward to each day as our onboard chef cooks up a storm with delicious local and international cuisines.
- All meals while onboard
- Beach towels
- Snorkelling gear
- Guide: multilingual guide
- Capacity: 16
- Length: 31 m [101 feet]
- Beam [width]: 11 m [36 feet]
- Main engine: 2 twin turbo engines 2v71 each
- Max speed: 14 knots
- Crew: 7 plus naturalist guide
- Safety/Navigational: 11 Sonar, Radar 24 milles, GOS System, 2 zodiacs for 12 each one, 1 life rafts for 20 persons
- Max capacity: 16
- Built: 2008. Refurbished Aug/ Sep 2014
- Cabins: Main deck 2 deluxe cabins + 2 deluxe twins with private bathrooms
- Upper deck: 3 x standard twins + 1 x double suite
- Other facilities: All cabins have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning, bar, lounge, dining room, sundeck & jacuzzi
- Itineraries: Ranging from 6 days to 17 days