1. 20% off applies to all trips with the exception of Polar trips, Independent Journeys and Independent Experiences
2. Discount applies to new bookings only. Not combinable with any other discounts or special offer
3. Bookings must be made before 31 August 2017, and trip must depart before 15 December 2017
4. If your booking is made within 56 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Please refer to Peregrines Booking Conditions at http://www.peregrineadventures.com/en-gb/booking-terms-and-conditions
5. Under no circumstances will this discount be applied to existing bookings. No extensions apply
6. Discount applies to land only bookings. Excludes airfares, travel insurance, extra accommodation & services, and local payments
7. Subject to availability and confirmation by Peregrine at time of booking
8. Some trips must meet minimum number requirements prior to confirmation so please check at time of booking
9. Bookings must be made by/through Trailfinders UK & Ireland group
10. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip travellers will be reinvoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price
With over 80 countries to choose from and over 350 different adventures we've got trips spanning the globe.
Introducing a new a style of travel – a premium cruise without the premium crowds. Think less on-board casinos and more island hopping along the Dalmatian Coast, Cyclades port stops for grilled octopus and fresh olives, or dropping anchor for a swim in some secluded Cuban archipelago. This is Peregrine’s small ship adventure cruising. Welcome aboard.
Tours with a food focus are one of the best ways to get to know a culture. It’s not just about local flavours that are impossible to imitate back home, but the immersive experience of gourmet travel.
Whether you’re after opulence or authenticity, our food trips bury you in the heart your destination. Whet your palate with the magnificent wines of Chatenauneuf-du-pape or try your hand at constructing multi-layered baklava in Bodrum. Then there are places like Vietnam where the food is the country’s soul, reflecting its endemic beauty and French and Chinese influences. Wherever you long to go, our gourmet trips will take you there.