As you step across the Arctic Circle, you enter a realm where nature rules and the people must obey in reverence.
In the harsh land of the Arctic, few peoples have survived. There’s Greenland’s Inuits with their furs and sealskins, and the Yttygran natives with their graveyard of harvested beluga, Whalebone Alley. But despite the struggle for survival, the Arctic has more than its share of rewards. Norway’s fjords dazzle all who pass through and the northern lights at Ittoqqortoormiit electrify the night. Take a voyage haunted by icebergs to Spitsbergen and discover the secrets of this world’s northernmost sphere.
Why we love The Arctic
- In the immense, spectacular wilderness region of the Arctic, you’re at the mercy of the wind, ocean and ice. Peregrine aims to set the industry benchmark for minimum environmental impact and the most stringent safety practices
- Head out in the company of world-renowned naturalists and ornithologists in search of rare and fascinating wildlife
- A multimedia centre on each ice-strengthened ship allows you to download digital images and burn CDs, so you can document your adventures with ease
- Search for polar bears, reindeer, walruses and beluga whales on the World Heritage-listed island of Spitsbergen in Norway. Our Spitsbergen, East Greenland and Iceland voyage was named one of 2011’s ‘50 Tours of a Lifetime’ in National Geographic Traveller magazine
- In the isolated town of Ittoqqortoormiit in Greenland, the locals still rely on fishing and hunting to survive. This is also the perfect base from which to catch the greatest light show on earth: the aurora borealis
Trips & tours in the Arctic
Our destinations in The Arctic
Our ships in The Arctic
View all available Arctic travel deals here.