Super-sized burgers, skyscrapers and Great Lakes – North America is what the world would look like if you took it and made it big.
It’s a land of giants – from the immense peaks of Alaska to the overindulgent pork ribs of the South. While the Americans will keep you well-fed, the Canadians will get you out in the open: to the likes of stunning Banff National Park or turquoise Lake Louise. See the skyscrapers of New York and Chicago, or the cascading rush of Niagara Falls. It’s the land of the free and the home of the brave – and a tremendous otherworld to visit.
Why we love North America
- The USA is home to some of the biggest and most beautiful national parks on the planet. Yellowstone is a natural wonderland of hot springs and alpine forests. Hike to the steaming geyser of Old Faithful one day and track wolves with local experts the next
- Sample the diverse culinary identities of North America. Sink into a bowl of clam chowder in Boston, warm your soul with poutine in Montreal and get messy while enjoying Dungeness crab in Seattle
- Alaska is unlike any other place on Earth. Frozen plains and immense peaks are set behind remote tundra and glacial rivers. The serene, secluded oasis of Prince William Sound lives up to its world-class reputation
- Our guides will help you cross the border between Canada and the USA with ease. While they share some similarities, the contrasts between these two great nations are huge
- In the northernmost Canadian town of Inuvik, meet Dene, Metis and Inuvialuit peoples and learn how they live their lives on the edge of civilisation
- Where better to take a road trip than North America? Traverse big parts of the continent in the comfort of a custom-built, private vehicle. Without the worry of having to plan your next destination, you’re free to sit back and enjoy panoramic landscapes and small towns you’d miss in any other form of travel
Trips & tours in North America