Ocean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an ice-strengthened hull, Zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, and advanced navigation equipment. The newly-refurbished vessel offers a superb guest experience with an expansive choice of cabin categories, large cabins and common areas, a sundeck and observation area, plenty of deck space for polar landscape viewing, and lounges for learning and reflection. The ship’s interiors have a contemporary aesthetic that provides a bright and spacious feel throughout.
Endeavour is also the only polar adventure ship in Antarctica focused on health and wellness, and offers a contemporary approach to cuisine and newly-designed health and fitness features. Facilities include a spa serviced by organic spa provider VOYA, His & Hers saunas, a salt water pool, a gym, and a juice and smoothie bar. Complimentary activities include yoga and stretching classes, an exclusive Polar Photography program, the Scientists in Residence program, and more adventure activities than any other Quark vessel. The ship also has a polar library, and a Polar Boutique for gifts and any needed gear.
- All cabins have exterior views except triple and single cabins which are Interior cabins. PLEASE NOTE – Twin Porthole cabin category may have 2 lower berths, or 1 upper and 1 lower berth.
- All cabins have en suite facilities
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every cabin
- Remote headsets available for remote presentations
- Polar Library
- Staff and Crew 124
- Guests 199
- Length 137 meters
- Draft 5.6 meters
- Ice Class 1B
- Cruising Speed 15 knots
- Lifeboats 6
- 178 exterior cabins with exterior views and 37 interior cabins (single interior and triple interior cabin categories) all with private facilities
- 2 dining rooms with unreserved seating
- Lecture theatre
- Newly built saunas and spa facilities and well equipped gym
- Wellness café
- Sundeck and plenty of deck space for observation
- Gift shop
- Clinic with licensed doctor
- Polar library