Sail aboard the Ocean Diamond, a modern, stable super-yacht and experience Quark's Antarctica. Carrying a maximum of 189 passengers, this outstanding vessel features numerous adventure options plus onboard amenities such as a massage and wellness program and a well-stocked polar library. The Ocean Diamond is staffed with experienced captains, officers, expedition leaders, and guides.
- All cabins have exterior views and en suite facilities
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every cabin
- Remote headsets available for remote presentations
- Polar Library
- Staff and Crew 144
- Guests 189
- Length 124 meters
- Breadth 16 meters
- Draft 4.9 meters
- Propulsion 2 Wichmann Engines, 7375 horsepower
- Ice Class 1D
- Cruising Speed 15.5 knots
- Registration Nassau, Bahamas
- Lifeboats 2 fully enclosed
All cabins and suites have private facilities & exterior views. All cabins have flat-screen TV, DVD player. Passenger elevator. Bar staffed by a professional bartender. Theater-style auditorium. Clinic with licensed doctor. Photography program includes the services of a resident photography instructor. Polar Library contains the largest collection of polar books & DVDs. Massage & Wellness program offers yoga classes, aromatherapy treatments & massage therapy.