Turkey’s coastline is one of the world’s best-kept travel secrets.
When you think of Turkey you might picture the bustling bazaars packed with towers of colourful spices, or maybe the iconic Blue Mosque. But there’s a whole lot more of Turkey outside of Istanbul and it’s just waiting to be explored by sea. Come aboard a small ship cruise and you’ll experience the hidden coastlines, islands and villages that most travellers dream of, whether it’s cruising over the Sunken City, tasting Kas’s homemade ice cream or exploring the ancient ghost town of Kayakoy. And of course, it wouldn’t be an Aegean cruise without plenty of opportunities to swim off the back of the ship, so don’t forget to pack your bathing suit when you dive into this dreamy destination.
Land and sea cruises
One could spend a lifetime cruising the coastlines of Europe and Asia, but there's plenty more to experience on terra firma. Peregrine's new Land and Sea Cruises deliver the best of both worlds: small-ship coastal cruising and classic Peregrine adventures on land.
Highlights of Turkey
Excursions and experiences
Each of our tailored itineraries is sprinkled with what we call 'Peregrine Moments', those special experiences you'll only have while travelling in a small group with one of our local leaders.
- Enjoy a glass of local wine and watch the sun set over the Aegean Sea from an ancient amphitheatre, just a short walk from the centre of Kas. The theatre is used to this day for cultural performances, with the Greek island of Meis providing the backdrop.
- Learn how to serve up Turkish food like a local during an evening cooking class.
- Discover the real story of Santa Claus as your guide takes you to Saint Nicholas's supposed original resting place, an island scattered with church and graveyard ruins dating back to the 2nd century.
The Peregrine difference
M/S Grand Admiral
Explore the Turkish coast in luxury aboard the Grand Admiral, a traditional teak gulet typical of this area of the Mediterranean.
- Daily cabin service
- Indoor and outdoor eating areas
- Board games
- Audiovisual equipment
- American-style bar area on main deck