Behold some of the world’s most impressive coastal seascapes from the newly updated M/S Panorama.
Relaunched in 2014, the M/S Panorama offers the highest standards of comfort, safety and sustainability that cruising has to offer. This three-masted Motor Sailer maintains a cruising speed of 11 knots, and with a maximum capacity of 49 guests, there’s no danger of overcrowding the small port towns we visit. The size of the Panorama also leaves a smaller footprint, making your trip a greener alternative to the hulking mega-liners. We can pull right into port, so you’ll be able to step on and off the Panorama at your leisure.
The Panorama accommodates 49 guests in 25 cabins, with a crew of up to 18. Relax with your fellow passengers on the upper deck in the indoor/outdoor bar and lounge, or recline on a chair on the sundeck with a book from the library and a cool drink in hand. The indoor lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows so you’ll never miss a sight as the world cruises by.
• Turndown service twice a day
• Fully equipped laundry service
• Towels for swimming
• Swimming platform (weather permitting)
• Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply)
• Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though signal can be spotty at time and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations
• Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
• Mini library
• Board games
• Central music
• CD and DVD player
• Audiovisual equipment in lounge
No matter which cabin you choose to stay in, you’re sure to be in for a comfortable trip. Each room has an ensuite with a toilet, shower and basic amenities such as a hairdryer. If the sundeck’s getting too warm, you can stay cool in your cabin with individually controlled air conditioning and a mini-fridge stocked with water. Rooms all have a satellite television, power plugs, internal phone, and a safe box to keep your valuables in.
Cabins are available in the following configurations:
• Category A: Located on the upper and main decks. These are the largest cabins, with large windows and a choice between twin or double beds. 11.5–12.5 square meters in size.
• Category B: Located on the lower deck. Each cabin has porthole windows and twin beds. 11.5–12 square meters in size.
• Category C: Located on the lower deck. Each cabin has porthole windows with a choice between double or twin beds. 11.5 square meters in size.
Red: Category A
Blue: Category B
Yellow: Category C
For pricing, select a tour below.