Peregrine Premium Adventures.
For us that means embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey.
Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a more considered pace. Premium means an exceptional experience, but never an artificial one.
Yes, adventure still exists. It’s still out there. It just got a whole lot easier to find.
Peregrine invites all ANZ Staff Club Members to a 10% discount across all land based product.*
1. Please quote promo code 27000 at time of booking to utilise the offer. Bookings must be made through https://www.peregrineadventures.com/anzstaffclub or by calling 1300 854 445 or firstname.lastname@example.org only.
2. The 10% off discount is available for bookings made during the period 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018.
3. Travel is valid from 1 January 2018 until 31 December 2018.
4. Offer available to ANZ Staff Club members and one travelling companion. Proof of entitlement is required at time of booking and must be provided to Peregrine Adventures for validation (these documents will be kept on file).
5. A deposit of $250 is required at time of booking.
6. Full payment is required no later than 60 days prior to departure. If full payment is not received it could affect the status of your booking.
7. The discount can be applied to new bookings only. This discount will not be applied to existing bookings.
8. There will be no extensions to the travel or booking periods listed above.
9. The discount is valid on all Peregrine Adventures operated trips with exclusions of Peregrine Family Adventures, Antarctica and Arctic trips, Short Break Adventures, FIT and Private Group Travel, Peregrine Package Deals, Adventure Cruising, Limited Edition tours, Independent Experiences and any third party operated trips.
10. The discount can only be applied to land bookings; it cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
11. Peregrine Adventure Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Peregrine Adventures. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible on the Peregrine website.
12. As outlined in the Peregrine Adventures Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Peregrine Adventure travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking.
13. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Peregrine Adventures at time of booking.
14. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers and must be taken up in full at the time of booking.
15. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Peregrine Adventures (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Ways to book and booking services
1. Browse our home page, find a trip you like and click the big ‘Book Now’ button and quote your promo code to do it all online
2. Call us on 1300 854 445 to speak to a travel specialist in real time
3. Send us an email with your enquiry and one of our travel specialist will contact you directly
Featured Premium Adventures
9 Days From $2,996
15 Days From $1,971
13 Days From $1,853
13 Days From $6,395
You'll have to be quick though, these discounts are one-off deals that can disappear at any time. You'll need to pay in full at the time of booking. But other than that, there's nothing stopping you from jumping headfirst into a last-minute adventure
Why you'll love the Peregrine experience