From bustling Taipei to the cool blue streams of the Shakada River, this nine-day journey drops you into some of Taiwan’s most spectacular scenes. You’ll encounter the breadth of Taiwanese culture, from the minority indigenous tribes of Sun Moon Lake to the friendly merchants of the urban night markets – not to mention natural wonders like Sun Moon Lake and Yehliu National Geo Park.
Enjoy 10% OFF all 2016 departures of Treasures of Taiwan.
Promo code: 20455
10% OFF Promo eligible on Treasures of Taiwan Peregrine trips for bookings made in CAD or USD. Must quote promo 20455 at time of booking. Trip must be booked for travel before December 31, 2016. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings. A deposit of $250 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above. The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers. The discount can be applied Peregrine Adventures group trips, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc. Peregrine Adventure's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Peregrine Adventures. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.peregrineadventures.com/how-we-can-help/more-information/booking-terms-and-conditions. As outlined in the Peregrine Adventures Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Peregrine Adventures travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Peregrine Adventures at time of booking. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Peregrine Adventures (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Why we love this trip
- Discover the vast waters of Sun Moon lake, home to one of the smallest indigenous populations in Taiwan
- Enjoy the full spectrum of Taiwanese cuisine, from traditional Thao seafood to the Soursop of Taipei's street markets
- Witness one of Asia's true geological oddities - the hoodoo rocks of Yehliu
- Visit the renowned King Car Whisky Distillery in Yilan
- Experience Taiwan's idyllic countryside at the Green Green Grasslands at Ming Jing Farm
Is this trip right for you?
- Travel by private vehicle around the Island of Taiwan.
- Stay in comfortable accommodation.
- Some days are very busy with full day activities and sightseeing.
- Travelers must be fit enough to be able to carry their luggage on and off the bus, to and from accommodation.