Spread across 17,000 islands, Indonesia’s sprawling archipelago defies categorisation.
Experience the Indonesia that lies beyond the hotels of Bali. Cruising on a small ship means you can hop between the remotest islands, dropping anchor in places where the snorkelling and dive spots are entirely unhindered by the tourist trade. Explore islands with beautiful beaches and swimming spots and trek lush jungles and volcanic peaks. Be immersed in some of the 300-odd unique cultures spread throughout the islands, and bear witness to their vast array of traditional practices. Considering how much of the country is still uninhabited, Indonesia remains one of the last great adventures left on the planet.
Highlights of Indonesia
Excursions and experiences
Each of our tailored itineraries is sprinkled with what we call 'Peregrine Moments', those special experiences you'll only have while travelling in a small group with one of our local leaders. Here are just a few of the experiences you'll share in indonesia.
- Explore Satonda Island and its extraordinary crater lake, making the most of an optional walk to the island’s lookout point.
- Hike through Banta Island and enjoy a barbeque lunch on the beach in classic island style.
- Take a guided walk through Rinca Island, part of Komodo National Park, on the lookout for the infamous Komodo dragon.
- Stop in Bangsal, Lombok, to see local sarong weavers using traditional Indonesian weaving methods.
- Snorkelling, kayaking, fishing and stand-up paddleboarding are all available straight off the boat at destinations throughout the trip.
The Peregrine difference
This state-of-the-art Motorsailer accommodates 49 guests in 25 cabins, each fitted with modern conveniences, including air conditioning, TV, mini-fridge, central music and safe box. With two restaurants on board, you can choose to dine indoors or al fresco. The swimming platform out back makes it easy to drop anchor and swim straight off the boat
- Use of kayaks, snorkels, stand-up paddleboards and fishing equipment.
- Turndown service twice a day.
- Fully equipped laundry service.
- Swimming platform (weather permitting).
- Towels for swimming.
- Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply).
- Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
- Mini library.
- Board games.
- Central music.
- CD and DVD player.
- Audiovisual equipment in lounge.