Behold the coastal seascapes of Central America from the newly updated M/S Panorama.
Relaunched in 2014, the M/S Panorama offers the highest standards of comfort, safety and sustainability that Central American cruising has to offer. This three-masted Motor Sailer maintains a cruising speed of 11 knots, and with a maximum capacity of 49 guests, there’s no danger of overcrowding the small port towns we visit. The size of the Panorama also leaves a smaller footprint, making your trip a greener alternative to the hulking mega-liners. We can pull right into port, so you’ll be able to step on and off the Panorama at your leisure, and with the swimming platform in the rear, the ocean is mere steps away.
The Panorama accommodates 49 guests in 25 cabins, with a crew of up to 18. Relax with your fellow passengers on the upper deck in the indoor/outdoor bar and lounge, or recline on a chair on the sundeck with a book from the library and a cool drink in hand. The indoor lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows so you’ll never miss a sight on the Central American coast.
• Turndown service twice a day
• Fully equipped laundry service
• Towels for swimming
• Swimming platform (weather permitting)
• Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply)
• Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though signal can be spotty at time and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations
• Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
• Mini library
• Board games
• Central music
• CD and DVD player
• Audiovisual equipment in lounge
No matter which cabin you choose to stay in, you’re sure to be in for a comfortable trip. Each room has an ensuite with a toilet, shower and basic amenities such as a hairdryer. If the sundeck’s getting too warm, you can stay cool in your cabin with individually controlled air conditioning and a mini-fridge stocked with water. Rooms all have a satellite television, power plugs, internal phone, and a safe box to keep your valuables in.
Cabins are available in the following configurations:
• Category A: Located on the upper and main decks. These are the largest cabins, with large windows and a choice between twin or double beds. 11.5–12.5 square meters in size.
• Category B: Located on the lower deck. Each cabin has porthole windows and twin beds. 11.5–12 square meters in size.
• Category C: Located on the lower deck. Each cabin has porthole windows with a choice between double or twin beds. 11.5 square meters in size.
Red: Category A
Blue: Category B
Yellow: Category C
For pricing, select a tour below.