It's never too soon to start planning your next adventure.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and ensuring our travellers’ and leaders’ wellbeing and safety is our top priority, we cancelled a number of trips in 2020. If we are holding a credit for your cancelled trip, the following information is designed to help you re-book a future adventure when it suits you.
Thank you for choosing to travel with us again in the future, we look forward to welcoming you on a trip with us, as soon as we can.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Original prices honoured
- Original booking price (the price you paid) is honoured for departures in 2021. No additional discounts can be applied.
- This applies to the trip cost, as well as additional services such as transfers and pre or post accommodation booked.
- This applies where you are booking the same services, i.e., same trip, and additional services, where applicable.
- This does not apply if you want to book in 2022
- This does not apply if you want to change trips.
- In circumstances where your trip is no longer running, if you received a discount on your original booking, we will apply the same percentage discount to your new booking. No additional discounts can be applied.
- Prices are not honoured for third party products such as travel insurance or flights booked with us.
- Some exceptions may apply for Polar Product.
- This offer is subject to change.
- You can use your credit to book any trip with Peregrine or our sister brand Intrepid Travel* for a future tour. This includes our tours or our Tailor-Made team can customise an experience just for you.
*some exclusions apply.
- Your 10% additional credit cannot be used on additional services, including pre or post accommodation, single supplements or Urban Adventures unless originally booked in conjunction with your tour.
- Your credit cannot be used to purchase third party products such as flights or travel insurance.
- If you have credit for a Polar trip operated by Quark your credit must be used for a new booking with Quark.
- If you have credit for an Adventure Cruise operated by Variety, your credit must be used for a new booking with Variety.
There are three ways to redeem your credit:
Online: browse for your next trip online and then redeem your credit on step three of the booking process.
Over the phone or live chat: talk to one of our travel specialists who will be able to assist you with re-booking your dream adventure.
Speak to your travel agent: if you originally booked your trip through a travel agent, they will be the best person to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can choose to either combine your credits and book a more expensive trip, use them to re-book the original trips you booked departing on a new date, or use some of your credit to re-book a trip now and keep the remaining credit amount on file.
Yes, you can with any valid discounts or promotions that are available at the time of re-booking in your region, except where we are honouring your original price.
Yes, you can transfer your credit to a friend or family member. Please contact us to explore this option.
As always, the safety and wellbeing of our travellers, leaders, crew, staff and suppliers will remain our priority and our return to operations will be done in a safe and responsible way. Our booking conditions are designed to give you maximum flexibility, so your booking and money will be protected until it is safe to travel again and you wish to do so. We were one of the first tour operators to cancel tours up until the end of October 2020 and are constantly monitoring government and World Health Organization advice, meaning we aim to provide travellers with as much notice as possible about any further changes to departures that may arise.
If you book a trip that is cheaper than the one you originally booked, you can use the remainder of your credit towards an additional trip, an additional person or hold it for a future trip.
If you choose to book a more expensive trip than the one you first booked, you will be required to pay the difference between your credit and trip price.
If you have booked directly with Peregrine and wish to find out your exact credit amount, please contact our travel specialists via phone or live chat. If you have booked through a travel agent, please get in contact with them as they will be the best person to assist you.
No. We understand this is an uncertain time and it might be a little while before you're ready to travel again, so there is no expiry date on this credit.
Why travel with us