Idyllic beaches and untouched rainforests backed by limestone cliffs – Thailand’s scenery really is cruising perfection.
Thailand’s western coastline is the ultimate in remote island escapes. While it has its fair-share of high-end tourist centres, it’s the hidden archipelagos tucked away from the droves of holidaymakers that make the Thai seas worth navigating. As beautiful as Phuket and Ao Nang may be, you’ll never struggle to find a spot on the beaches of Ko Yao Yai or Ko Rok Noi. Spot tropical fish amongst the secluded reefs of Tarutao National Marine Park, and explore the jungles and limestone cliffs of the Krabi province. If you’re lucky, the waters will be all your own, without another boat in sight.
8 Days From £2,130
9 Days From £2,450
9 Days From £2,450
Land and Sea Cruises
One could spend a lifetime cruising the coastlines of Europe and Asia, but there’s plenty more to experience on terra firma. Peregrine’s new Land and Sea Cruises deliver the best of both worlds: small-ship coastal cruising and classic Peregrine adventures on land.
Highlights of Thailand
Excursions and experiences
Each of our tailored itineraries is sprinkled with what we call 'Peregrine Moments', those special experiences you'll only have while travelling in a small group with one of our local leaders. Here are just a few of the experiences you'll share in Thailand.
- Explore the islands and waters of Taruatao National Marine Park, and feast on an island beach barbeque on Adang Island.
- Spend a memorable night at Bung Ae House for some traditional home-cooked Thai food.
- With a full day in Ao Nang, there’s a range of optional activities to take part in – everything from a Thai cooking class to a traditional Thai massage, snorkelling to rock-climbing, a bike-ride to the local waterfall or a long-tail boat trip to Railay Beach.
- Climb aboard a songthaew for a tour of the beautiful Ko Yao Yai with a local guide.
- Snorkelling, kayaking, fishing and stand up paddle-boarding are all available straight off the boat at destinations throughout the trip.
The Peregrine difference
This state-of-the-art Motorsailer accommodates 49 guests in 25 cabins, each fitted with modern conveniences, including air conditioning, TV, mini-fridge, central music and safe box. With two restaurants on board, you can choose to dine indoors or al fresco. The swimming platform out back makes it easy to drop anchor and swim straight off the boat.
- Use of kayaks, snorkels, stand-up paddleboards and fishing equipment.
- Turndown service twice a day.
- Fully equipped laundry service.
- Swimming platform (weather permitting).
- Towels for swimming.
- Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply).
- Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
- Mini library.
- Board games.
- Central music.
- CD and DVD player.
- Audiovisual equipment in lounge.