Africa just got even more rewarding
Whether you want to watch the incredible migration of wildebeest across the Serengeti, explore the magic of Madagascar, or eat your way across Morocco. Africa has a special moment waiting for you.
To make Africa even more rewarding, Peregrine has partnered with Qantas Frequent Flyer so you'll earn 7000 Qantas points when you book an eligible Africa tour*. Book from 1 October until 31 October, 2017 to receive this offer
To claim your bonus Qantas Points, mention this offer to your travel consultant at time of booking.
Earn 7000 points on these trips (and more)...
10 Days From £3,425
12 Days From £4,650
15 Days From £3,479
15 Days From £2,905
39 Days From £13,690
9 Days From £2,490
9 Days From £6,065
16 Days From £7,940
18 Days From £2,390
Peregrine Adventures has teamed up with Qantas to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer (‘QFF’) members the ability to earn Qantas Points when booking eligible Peregrine trips. Sales staff use promo code
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer (‘QFF’) members are able to earn double Qantas Points when they book an eligible Peregrine Adventures trip for a limited time only.
2. If you are not already a QFF member, you can join by visiting the Qantas website qantas.co.nz
3. Earning points on eligible trips:
4. Customer will earn 7,000 Qantas Points per eligible trip.
5. Double Qantas Points are earned on bookings made in New Zealand Dollars from 1 October 2017 – 31 October 2017.
6. Points are earned on trips with a minimum trip value of NZD$1,000 per person after any other discount is applied.
7. Qantas points will not be earned on:
1. Private Tours
2. Trips booked with Staff, Companion, Friends and Family discounts
3. Travel Industry Member discounts
4. Press and Partnership Trips and Prize Winners
8. Trip value does not include additional costs for single supplements, transfers and optional extras
9. Customer cannot earn points on any other land arrangements booked with Intrepid
10. Countries valid for double Qantas Points earned include; Benin, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia & Zimbabwe.
11. If the trip is cancelled or a discount is applied and the value of the trip is less than NZD$1,000 per person, then the trip will no longer qualify to earn Qantas Points.
12. Qantas Points will only be earned on transactions that occur after adding your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to a purchase.
13. You will only earn Qantas Points with Peregrine Adventures if you’ve entered a valid QFF number and surname before the trip departure date. Please contact qantas.co.nz to check your membership details.
14. Qantas Points will be credited to the QFF account on the day of the trip departure.
15. Travel must be taken by 31 December 2018.
16. You can check the Qantas Points that you have earned with Peregrine Adventures and your total Points balance at qantaspoints.com/your-account
17. Standard Intrepid Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
18. Peregrine Adventures reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time.