White sand beaches, crystal clear waters and jungled hills – the Seychelles ticks all the boxes of a tropical island paradise.
Many places claim to have the world’s best beaches, but those in the Seychelles truly stand above the rest. Anse Source d’Argent and Anse Lazio are among the most popular, but since the Seychelles is an archipelago of more than a hundred islands scattered off the east coast of Africa, there are dozens more that you can often have all to yourself. If you can pry yourself away from the beach, you’ll quickly learn why the Seychelles is frequently touted the Galapagos of the Indian Ocean – find World Heritage nature reserves, stunning wildlife and colourful coral reefs and marine life. There’s no better way to discover the treasures hidden within this stunning archipelago than by cruising the warm waters that surround it.
Highlights of Seychelles
Excursions and experiences
Each of our tailored itineraries is sprinkled with what we call 'Peregrine Moments', those special experiences you'll only have while travelling in a small group with one of our local leaders. Here are just a few of the experiences you'll share in Seychelles.
- Explore the forests of the UNESCO-listed Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve with a local guide, where you’ll see coco de mer palms and rare bird species like the Seychelles black parrot.
- With a backdrop as spectacular as the Seychelles, what could be better than a barbeque at the beach? Enjoy a grilled dinner under the trees on a beach at Curieuse Island.
- Venture off the beaten track to beautiful Aride Island to see what the islands were like before they were discovered by the outside world.
- Make the most of incredible snorkelling opportunities and explore vibrant coral reefs and marine life, using the onboard snorkelling equipment.
- Explore dense mangrove forests on Curieuse Island with a park guide, where giant tortoises roam.
The Peregrine difference
Built in 1990 and renovated in 2016, the twin-hulled Pegasus can accommodate up to 44 guests. Enjoy marvellous ocean views lounging on the spacious, furnished sun desk or while dining al fresco. Indoor spaces feature plenty of large windows and include a well-stocked library, dining room and lounge with bar. An onboard naturalist guide ensures you take the most away from your time in the Seychelles.
- Half Board meal plan.
- Service of one or two local tour leaders (depending on passenger number).
- Turndown service twice a day.
- Fully equipped laundry service.
- Towels for swimming.
- Swimming platform (weather permitting).
- Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
- Mini library.
- Board games.
- Central music.
- CD and DVD player.
- Audiovisual equipment in lounge.
- Zen mini spa.