Cruise the Garden of Eden in the comfort of the M/Y Pegasus.
If you’re island-hopping with us through the Seychelles off Africa’s east coast, you’ll be cruising in the 45-metre (147-foot) Pegasus. This ship was built for touring paradise, with a luxurious design that mirrors the calming vibes of the islands themselves. The twin-hull provides plenty of space on deck, both in your private cabin and the indoor and outdoor communal areas. Enjoy magnificent sea views while sunning yourself on the deck, savour delicious, fresh cuisine at the al fresco restaurant, and relax in the lounge with your fellow passengers. Cruising comfortably at 10 knots, you’ll never be too far from an island paradise.
The Pegasus accommodates 44 guests in 21 cabins, with a crew of up to 18. You’ll be spoilt for culinary choices with an outdoor restaurant and an indoor dining room with sea views. The ship comes with a well-stocked library, and if you venture below deck you’ll find a mini-spa. The swimming platform off the stern means you can enjoy a swim wherever the Pegasus drops anchor.
• Half Board meal plan (breakfast plus one other meal daily while on board)
• Service of one or two local tour leaders (depending on passenger number)
• Turndown service twice a day
• Fully equipped laundry service
• Towels for swimming
• Swimming platform (weather permitting)
• Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though the signal can be spotty at times and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations.
• Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
• Mini library
• Board games
• Central music
• CD and DVD player
• Audiovisual equipment in lounge
• Zen mini spa
No matter which cabin you choose to stay in, you’re sure to be in for a comfortable trip. Each room has an ensuite with a toilet, shower and basic amenities such as a hairdryer. If the sundeck is getting too warm, you can stay cool in your cabin with individually controlled air conditioning and a mini-fridge stocked with water. Rooms all have a satellite television, power plugs, internal phone, and a safe box in which to store valuables.
Cabins are available in the following configurations:
• Category A: Located on the main and upper decks. Choose between twin or double beds.
• Category B: Located on the main deck with twin beds and large windows for beautiful coastline views.
• Category C: Located on the sun deck with twin beds and porthole windows.
Red: Category A
Blue: Category B
Yellow: Category C
For pricing, select a tour below.