Follow in the footsteps of the world’s greatest explorers on a once-in-a-lifetime polar expedition.
Led by expert guides aboard purpose-built ships, our polar adventures take you from the ‘everyday’ to the ends of the Earth, to places where you can witness nature in all its raw and powerful glory. Watch as thousands of penguins scamper into Antarctic waters, whales emigrate through deep blue waters, and polar bears hunt across the Arctic. With each day holding the thrill of the unknown, the only certainty is a life-changing experience.
Up to 40% OFF* Antarctica
*Selected departures & cabins. Hurry, offer ends 30 September.Terms & Conditions
Browse our range of polar expeditions
Arctic vs Antarctic: What's the difference
- Antarctica is a continent surrounded by water.
- Witness penguins, orcas, blue whales and seals.
- Antarctic animals can usually be viewed at close quarters.
- Antarctica has some of the roughest seas on the planet.
- Antarctica has no people.
- Follow in the footsteps of great Polar explorers like Shackleton, Scott and Amundsen.
- The Arctic is an ocean surrounded by continents.
- See iconic wildlife like polar bears, walrus and birds in their thousands.
- Arctic animals are seen more often from a distance.
- Arctic voyages cruise along the coastline, with fewer open water crossings.
- Take the chance to see the Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights.
- Visit Inuit communities throughout Greenland and the Canadian Arctic.