Drop anchor in the harbours shared by Columbus and the great Spanish explorers.
With more coastline than inland borders, Spain is nothing if not a naval country. It was the launching place for some of the greatest explorers in history, and its coastlines evokes a history of romance and conquest like nowhere else. Cruise the same seas that Columbus did on his way to the New World, exploring the beach towns and coastal cities throughout the Andalusian south – the region that birthed tapas food and the power and grace of flamenco dance.
Worldwide Earlybird Sale
Get up to 10% off* a range of tours worldwide to make 2020 your best year yet. Hurry, offer ends 30 September. Book nowTerms & Conditions
Land and Sea Cruises
One could spend a lifetime cruising the coastlines of Europe and Asia, but there’s plenty more to experience on terra firma. Peregrine’s new Land and Sea Cruises deliver the best of both worlds: small-ship coastal cruising and classic Peregrine adventures on land.
Highlights of Spain
Excursions and experiences
Each of our tailored itineraries is sprinkled with what we call 'Peregrine Moments', those special experiences you'll only have while travelling in a small group with one of our local leaders. Here are just a few of the experiences you'll share in Spain.
- Take a walking tour of Seville to properly experience its medieval lanes. It’s a town that rewards exploration, but a bit of local guidance is priceless here.
- See the Wharf of the Caravels with its replicas of the boats Christopher Columbus sailed – the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria.
- Embark on a tour of spectacular Alhambra Palace with a knowledgeable local guide.
- Discover a love of sherry you never knew you had, with a tasting in the place where it all began – Jerez.
- Spend a day with a local in Granada for an insider’s guide to one of Spain’s most idiosyncratic cities.
The Peregrine difference
The Harmony V accommodates 49 guests in 29 cabins and a crew of up to 18. Enjoy the sea breeze while dining al fresco on the sundeck, or just grab a book and pull up a lounge to soak in the sun. The indoor dining room has panoramic windows, so you can appreciate the view of the water while sampling some of the local flavours. And the spacious lounge and American bar are the perfect places to grab a drink with your fellow passengers.
- Half Board meal plan (breakfast plus one other meal daily while on board)
- Service of one or two local tour leaders (depending on passenger number)
- Turn down service twice a day
- Fully equipped laundry service
- Towels for swimming
- Swimming platform (weather permitting)
- Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though signal can be spotty at a time and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations
- Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
- Mini library
- Board games
- Central music
- CD and DVD player
- Audio-visual equipment in a lounge.