This elegant motor yacht is the perfect way to experience the Central American coast.
Considered a boutique cruiser, the Callisto offers the highest standards of comfort, safety and atmosphere on the Central American seas. Relaunched in 2015, the boat is one of the smaller in our fleet, with a maximum passenger capacity of 34 guests. This means we can get right in to where the larger cruise ships never will, and we don’t risk swamping the local port towns with tourists. It also makes our environmental footprint insignificant compared to that of the mega-liners. Less waste and less emissions means the Callisto is the greener way to cruise, without compromising on comfort or style.
The Callisto accommodates 34 guests in 17 cabins and a crew of 16. The boat cruises at the comfortable rate of 10 knots. The yacht’s spacious indoor and outdoor communal areas are decorated with rich fabrics, woodwork, antiques and fine works of art. There’s a cosy library located on the sundeck where you can relax in a deckchair with a book, and with a swimming platform off the stern, you can swim right off the boat.
• Half board meal plan (breakfast plus one other meal daily while on board)
• Service of one or two local tour leaders (depending on passenger numbers)
• Turndown service twice a day
• Fully equipped laundry service
• Towels for swimming
• Swimming platform (weather permitting)
• Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though signal can be spotty at time and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations
• Use of snorkelling equipment
• Library room
• Board games
• Central music
• CD and DVD player
• Audiovisual equipment in lounge
No matter which cabin you choose to stay in, you’re sure to be in for a comfortable trip. Each room has an ensuite with a toilet, shower and basic amenities such as a hairdryer. If the sundeck’s getting too warm, you can stay cool in your cabin with individually controlled air conditioning and a mini-fridge stocked with water. Rooms all have a satellite television, power plugs, internal phone, and a safe box to keep your valuables.
Cabins are available in the following configurations:
• Category A: Located on the main deck with large windows and a choice between twin or double beds.
• Category B: Located on the lower deck with porthole windows and twin beds.
• Category C: Located on the lower deck with porthole windows and twin beds.
• Category P: Located on the main deck. These are the largest cabins, with large windows and a choice between twin or double beds.
Green: Category P
Red: Category A
Blue: Category B
Yellow: Category C
For pricing, select a tour below.