Drop anchor and swim right off the back of this 54m Mega Yacht.
With Adventure Cruising, it’s the destination and not the boat that’s the star of the show – but that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on style. Think of the Harmony G as the 4-star hotel that travels with you. The ship was relaunched in 2013 with a sleek, high-tech design and state-of-the-art engine technology, ensuring a safe and comfortable voyage through European seas at a cruising speed of 10 knots. But don’t mistake the Harmony G with just any cruise ship. With 21 cabins, there’s never any more than 40 fellow passengers to share the deck with, giving the service on each trip an unmatched personal touch.
The Harmony G accommodates up to 42 passengers and 18 crew members. The engine and stabilisers are state of the art and comply with the most stringent Solas safety regulations. The yacht comes with an indoor-outdoor lounge and bar, an outdoor dining area, and an indoor dining room with viewing windows, which means you’ll never be without a place to sit and watch the coast go by. If the conditions are good, ease into the water straight off the swimming platform in the rear.
• Turndown service twice a day
• Fully equipped laundry service
• Use of kayaks, snorkels, stand-up paddleboards and fishing equipment
• Towels for swimming
• Swimming platform (weather permitting)
• Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply)
• Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though signal can be spotty at time and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations
• Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
• Mini library
• Board games
• Central music
• CD and DVD player
• Audiovisual equipment in lounge
No matter which cabin you choose to stay in, you’re in for a comfortable trip. Each room has an ensuite with a toilet, shower and basic amenities such as a hairdryer. If the sundeck’s getting too warm, you can stay cool in your cabin with individually controlled air conditioning and a mini-fridge stocked with water. Rooms all have a satellite television, power plugs, internal phone, and a safe box to keep your valuables in.
Cabins are available in the following configurations:
• Category A: Located on the main deck. Each cabin has twin beds and large windows with less engine noise than B and C cabins. 10.5–11 square meters in size.
• Category B: Located on the main deck, with twin beds and beautiful views from a large window. 10.5–11 square meters in size.
• Category C: Located on the lower deck. Each cabin has two porthole windows with a choice between twin or queen size beds. 10.5–11 square meters in size.
• Category P: Located on the upper deck. These are the largest cabins, with large windows that provide beautiful sea views, and a choice between twin or double beds. 15–18 square meters in size.
Green: Category P
Red: Category A
Blue: Category B
Yellow: Category C
For pricing, select a tour below.