Book your Bucket List tour for just $1
Hopefully we’ve inspired you to add some more destinations and experiences to your own Bucket List. From now until 31 October 2015 you can book a spot on your next Peregrine tour departing between 1 Jan - 30 Sep 2016 for just a $1 deposit.* It’s our way of helping you tick more experiences off the Bucket List!
When booking please quote 'Bucket List' to our friendly sales consultant to secure your place with just $1 deposit.
1. From the 1 Sep – 31 Oct 2015, only $1 deposit will be required to secure your Peregrine trip for people who have entered the Peregrine Bucket List competition. This offer is only valid for New Zealand, Australian, Canadian and USA bookings. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The $1 deposit can be used towards any trip with the below exclusions:
Polar trips – all itineraries in the Arctic and Antarctic are excluded from this offer.
Independent Experiences and Journeys – all of the Independent trip range are excluded from this offer
Private Group bookings - trips booked as a private group are excluded from this offer.
Gorilla treks – pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek to see the Gorillas. Excluded trips are:
- PFRGX – Rwanda Gorilla private experience
- PFUGX – Uganda Gorilla private experience
- PFSS – Serengeti & Silverbacks
Inca Trail trips - pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek. Excluded trips are:
- PSBU – Best of Peru
- PSIE – Peru Uncovered
- PSEI – Empire of the Incas
- PSLL – Lima to La Paz
3. The offer applies to bookings made between 1 Sep 2015 – 31 Oct 2015 for travel on tours departing between 1 Jan 2016 and 30 Sep 2016.
4. The offer can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will offer be applied to existing bookings.
5. Normal booking conditions from here apply with final payment due 56 days prior to travel.
6. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
7. The $1 deposit is applicable on Peregrine trips only, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
8. Peregrine's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Peregrine. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.peregrineadventures.com/how-we-can-help/more-information/booking-terms-and-conditions
9. As outlined in the Peregrine Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Peregrine travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
10. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Peregrine at time of booking.
12. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Peregrine (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.