The Himalayas is the Earth’s great summit. The grand northern peaks of India thread into wild Nepal and wind east through the vast, prehistoric knit of Bhutan and Tibet.
Mystery, beauty and tradition are ingrained into the great lands of the Himalaya. While the ancient monasteries of Tibet emit a calming peace, Kathmandu hums with the life of its people. Meanwhile, the behemoth of Mount Everest stands guard over an immense natural landscape of forests, gorges and peaks. Real adventure flows through the region’s life-blood, while real stories of spirituality and survival are told through the land and its people.
Peregrine’s team of specialists will take care of all the logistics on your adventure into the Himalayas, such as organising comfortable, private transport, booking premium accommodation and providing a range of delicious meals.
Why we love Himalayas
- Our Himalayan trips are led by local expert guides who have been involved in hundreds of expeditions and have grown up in the mountains. With their wealth of knowledge and experience, you couldn’t be in better hands
- From Pokhara’s mirror-like lake to the affable metropolis of Kathmandu and the Bengal tigers, rhinos and monkeys roaming the tropical valleys of Chitwan - the beauty, wildlife and contrasting landscapes of Nepal are astounding
- The home of the Dalai Lama, tranquil Dharamsala is the ideal place for an enlightening experience of Tibetan spirituality, culture and history
- On a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, fly parallel to the mountains for a spectacular view of snow-capped Mount Everest. This is just one way to appreciate the majesty of this famous pinnacle range
- Tibet is wonderfully rich in natural beauty and tradition. Halfway to heaven and far from everywhere, this is one country that rightly deserves the description of ‘otherworldly’
- Peregrine takes responsible travel seriously. The proceeds from our accommodation along the Annapurna and Everest trails go directly back into the community, helping to sustain traditional ways of life
Highlights of the Himalayas
Our travel destinations in The Himalayas
Trips and tours in The Himalayas
|Trip Name||Days||Start city||Destination||Style||From NZD|