Cruise the islands of South East Asia on the state-of-the-art Panorama II.
This Motor Sailer’s engine provides a cruising speed of 10 knots, but the temptation to raise the sails in favourable conditions is always strong. Let our capable crew sail you past the limestone islands and cliffs of Asia’s coastlines and into the smaller port towns that mega-line cruise ships can’t get to. Want to enjoy the sunset in Ha Long Bay over a candlelit dinner right on the deck of the boat? We’ve got you covered. How about a snorkel, kayak, fish or stand-up paddleboard straight off the back? It’s experiences like these you won’t get on those other, behemoth-sized cruises.
The Panorama II accommodates 49 guests in 25 cabins, with a crew of up to 18. There are a range of indoor and outdoor options for dining and lounging, with the lower deck restaurant the perfect setting for your regionally-inspired meals. Meanwhile, the upper deck offers al fresco dining with sunset views. And the swimming platform at the rear allows you to swim right off the boat wherever we drop anchor.
• Use of kayaks, snorkels, stand-up paddleboards and fishing equipment
• Turndown service twice a day
• Fully equipped laundry service
• Swimming platform (weather permitting)
• Towels for swimming
• Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply)
• Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though signal can be spotty at time and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations
• Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
• Mini library
• Board games
• Central music
• CD and DVD player
• Audiovisual equipment in lounge
No matter which cabin you choose to stay in, you’re in for a comfortable trip. Each room has an ensuite with a toilet, shower and basic amenities such as a hairdryer. If the sundeck’s getting too warm, you can stay cool in your cabin with individually controlled air conditioning and a mini-fridge stocked with water. Rooms all have a satellite television, power plugs, internal phone, and a safe box to keep your valuables.
Cabins are available in the following configurations:
• Category A: Located on the upper and main decks. These are the largest cabins, with large windows and a choice between twin or double beds. 10.5¬–16 square metres in size.
• Category B: Located on the lower deck. Each cabin has porthole windows with a choice of queen or twin beds. 10–13 square metres in size.
• Category C: Located on the lower deck. Each cabin has twin beds and porthole windows. 10.5–11 square metres in size.
Red: Category A
Blue: Category B
Yellow: Category C
For pricing, select a tour below.
Adventure cruising on the Panorama II