Shop by Category
More Cyber Sale savings
Our Best-Selling Trips
1. The offer of 15% OFF Peregrine Adventure tours is only available to residents of the USA and Canada paying in CAD or USD. The offer applies to bookings made between November 25, 2019 at 6am PT - December 5, 2019 at 11:59pm PT and is for trips departing between January 16 – June 30, 2020. The offer is valid on Intrepid trips, but excludes any external sell-ins, Independent Experiences, Tailor-Made trips, Short Breaks, Urban Adventures and Polar trips. Our Antarctica, Adventure Cruising and Galapagos tours have separate Cyber Sale offers, see respective pages for details. See the 'Important Notes' section of our 'Trip Notes' or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is excluded.
2. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Peregrine Adventures at time of booking.
3. A deposit of $600 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking.
4. Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 56 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
5. There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
6. The offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
7. The offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. The offer cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, etc.
9. Peregrine Adventure's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible at https://www.peregrineadventures.com/en-ca/booking-terms-and-conditions
10. As outlined in the Peregrine Adventures Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
11. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Peregrine Adventures (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price.