Are you interested in writing for Peregrine Wanderer?
We’re always eager to hear from travellers who are interested in sharing their travel stories, insider information and tips, or lifelong learnings from travel. Whether it’s an inspiring long-form article, a beautiful photo journal, or a top ten list, we want to hear from you.
What we’re looking for
Articles that inspire our Peregrine readers to explore the world, help them plan for an upcoming trip, with tips and stories about the destinations we travel to (check our website for a full list). If you’ve travelled with us on a Peregrine trip, we would love for you to write about what that experience was like too.
How you’re compensated
This is your chance to have your words published by a global travel brand, accompanied by your byline, a headshot and short author biography. You’ll also be paid a standard fee per article we publish.
A few things to consider before pitching an article idea
- Make sure we travel to the destination you want to write about.
- Have a look at the Peregrine Wanderer to double check a similar article hasn’t already been published by us.
- Peregrine are leaders in responsible, small group travel, so content on the Wanderer should complement that.
- Please complete the form below to pitch your idea/s to our editors (please don’t submit finished articles, as we would hate for you to waste your time writing something we may not publish).
- We want authentic, original writing. We’re looking for articles with personality and genuine, first-hand knowledge of a destination.
- We can’t accept anything that’s already been published online (including your personal blog).
- If our editors think your idea’s a good one, and your writing style fits with ours, they’ll be in touch with more details regarding contributor guidelines and payment information.
- We receive many pitches from travellers and writers every day, so please be patient, and don’t be disappointed if we decide not to follow through on your idea.
Simply complete the form below to submit your pitch to our editors. Please note that because of the volume of submissions we receive, our editors will only contact successful submissions.