Discover an incredible range of biodiversity on the world’s largest island.
Explore a place that has given birth to some of the world’s most dominating icebergs, being home to Jakobshavn Isbraue, the largest glacier in the Northern Hemisphere. Step foot on one of the only two ice sheets on the planet (the other being Antarctica) and keep a watchful eye for its wandering residents covered with feathers, fur or fins. Seek whales close to the shoreline and spot playful seals and nesting birds. Soak in hot springs enveloped in mountains and ice after visiting settlements that are hauntingly beautiful while uncovering the history of the area.
Our Arctic tours in Greenland
13 Days From $8,095
10 Days From $6,695
17 Days From $12,390
Highlights of Greenland
Excursions and experiences
Each of our tailored itineraries offer what we call ‘Peregrine Moments’. These experiences are shared yet highly personal, reflecting the candid style of our trips. Here are a few moments from a polar expedition to the Canadian Arctic.
- Visit Northeast Greenland National Park, the world’s largest national park and neighbouring Scoresby Sound, longest fjord system witnessing an area of uncompromised beauty.
- Cruise around the southern tip of Greenland and unravel the mysteries of abandoned settlements.
- Plunge into steaming hot springs, surrounded by mountain scenery and ice floe on the island of Uunartoq.
- Call into small villages and the capital of Nuuk, delving into the history of areas that have been inhabited for more than 4,000 years.
- Board zodiacs to trace the gleaming-blue front of Eqip Sermia glacier and visit Uumannaq, dotted with coloured houses and heart-shaped mountains.
The Peregrine difference
We know you want to be as comfortable as possible while onboard, which is why we’ve chosen vessels equipped with modern conveniences like LED televisions and internet connectivity, along with luxurious touches that make each voyage a true pleasure. Each ship boasts onboard chefs to prepare a range of hearty, quality meals, and onboard experts to ensure you spend more time seeing the sights and less time thumbing through a guidebook.
There's only so much you can read in a guidebook, especially when it comes to such rare and extraordinary locations. That's why we have a range of specialists onboard for every polar journey, from historians to marine biologists and hiking guides. With experts at hand, you can be assured that no question will be left unanswered.
Each day brings the possibility of new wildlife sightings, including thousands of nesting birds; land-dwelling musk ox; humpback, minke and fin whales; bearded, harp and ring seals; and the elusive Arctic Fox.
For in-depth information on our Arctic tours, see our Frequently Asked Questions.