With our 35th birthday celebrations wrapping up tomorrow we’ve been getting a bit nostalgic here in the Peregrine office. All the research, writing, staff interviews, and sifting through brochure and photo archives have left us with some incredible stories and a real insight into our past.
We’ve realised our core values are still the same and even with 35 years of experience under our belts, we still take travellers well off the beaten track. Our expedition trips are the perfect example of just how little things have changed for us.
Back in the 80s our expedition style of travel went to places like:
- - Rafting and trekking in Pakistan
- - Trekking in Kashmir and Little Tibet
- - Trekking the Annapurna Dhaulagiri region
- - Canoeing on the ZambeziRiver in Zimbabwe
- - Trekking to see the gorillas in Zaire (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- - Horse-trekking in Mongolia
- - Sepik and Milne Bay Expeditions in Papua New Guinea
And today we still embrace expedition travel to the far corners of the world:
- - North Korea Expedition – Apex of Adventure
- - Mongolian Eagle Festival
- - Tajikistan Pamir Adventure
- - Antarctica – Crossing the Circle
- - The North Pole – 50 Years of History
- - Remote Burma Trek
- - Backbone of the Andes – Ruta 40
- - Kamchatka Volcano Trek
Win your way to Nepal!